Pisang Goreng | Snack

Pisang goreng. Yummy Yummy. This has been blogged by Penang Tua Pui . This stall is located at the roundabout of Jalan Free School.

We visited this stall last weekend, but we only bought 4 pisang for 2 of us. We aim for fried tapioca and fried cempedak. But unfortunately, both also not available. Anyway, we manage to buy the Pisang after waited for 15 minutes. But worth waiting la!

As normally the pisang finish early, so we feel fortunate when we are able to get it.

1. New Kid on the Blog says:

eh, they dont have glutinous rice cake ah?? that’s my favourite. :)

2. Allie says:

They have it. But the last time I’ve eaten it, I feel disappointed as the ‘tnee kuih’ got no taste. I mean the glutinous rice cake itself don’t have any taste except flour taste.

3. Penang Tua Pui says:

ya right… the pisang gone very fast one…

went there few time last week, only get 2 piece… where got enough for us…

4. Allie says:

Penang Tua Pui,

haha… really not enough la!

5. Fortesfidelis says:

this stall has been around for so many years..anyway, i like the kuih ko dok and chempedak.

6. Allie says:

Fortesfidelis, thanks for visiting! I’ve link you in my blog. :-)

I’ve stayed in Pg fr 4 years and only being introduced to this stall last year…

7. Penangite says:

I love pisang goreng alot..but i don’t like that stall’s hygiene..the oil is too gross..dark and dirty..I used to buy from that stall after school (PFS)

8. Allie says:

Penangite,
    Agree with you. Recently I feel that the oil are giving out some unpleasent smell.