Noodle Station @ Kulim

Kulim is no longer a strange place to me when I joined my current company. It’s not that I’ve to be stationed at Kulim, but I’ve to travel there regularly. Recently, there’s a new shopping mall which is Giant (Kulim Landmark Central). A few new eating outlets opened at the Kulim Landmark Central which makes the lunch choices at Kulim a little more variety and not too boring.

Noodle Station is one of the few eating outlets at Giant. Thanks to Cariso, for inviting me to try out some dishes there.

This banner definitely attracted my attention as I’m an ice cream lover!

Noodle Station offers a wide variety of drinks from ice blended coffee drinks, hot drinks, ice tea drink, sorbets and non-coffee drinks.

Starting from top left is Iced Cream Cappuccino, Ice Age, Iced Teh Tarik and Au Natural (in clockwise direction). My favourite would be Iced Cream Cappuccino which is rich in coffee taste and Ice Age which tasted fruity and rich in blackcurrant taste.

After Dinner Mint Cappuccino, Teh Tarik Hazelnut and Mocha Ice Blended. Teh Tarik Hazelnut has a rich aroma of hazelnut.

Here comes the sorbet drinks and soda drinks. Starting from top left in clockwise direction is Sunrise, Angel Face, Raspberry Truffle Italian Soda, I Love You Lemonade, Mango Sorbet, Kiwi Sorbet & Mango Snow.

My favourite would be Sunrise which is blended from mango juice, orange juice and strawberry yogurt blended. It taste very fruity and not too sweet, not too creamy.

Mango Sorbet and mango snow has heavy mango taste and tad sweet. Comparing both is mango sorbet will have more cocktail fruits in it.

Curry Springy Noodle with prawn & fish ball. This one tasted okay just that the soup base is slightly saltier.

Pages: 1 2 3

1. hApPy HaPpY says:

Thanks will check up the place when I am up in Kulim.
    .-= hApPy HaPpY´s last blog ..A Quiet Dinner @ Minmax Restaurant PNB Darby Park =-.

2. PenangTuaPui says:

nice photo shot…….
    .-= PenangTuaPui´s last blog ..Lim Aik Chew Best Fresh Water Prawn in Town | Penang Seafood =-.

Looks colorful! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Homemade Strawberry Jam =-.

4. buzzingbee says:

Hope we will see improvements of the dishes in the future :)

5. walio! did my eyes play with my brain, seems like frying now . . .I seeing snow now……. hmmmmmmmmmmm
    .-= Big Boys Oven´s last blog ..Three Tier Macaron Fondant Cake for Him =-.

Allie Reply:

BBO,
    Yeah… Christmas mood now… *Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell… * :D

6. food-4tots says:

Excellent shots with great compositions! Luv them all! ;)
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Okra with tomato sauce =-.

7. iamthewitch says:

Nice pictures! I tried the Noodle Station at Egate before, thought it was not bad but didn’t quite like the noodles. I mean they’re springy but lack of taste? I kinda like the tom yam fried rice though.. and I thought the prices were not that bad, for a restaurant in prime location. :) But what a lot of drinks u guys had!!!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..From Macau to Hong Kong Day 1 =-.