Christmas Lunch Buffet at The Brasserie, Traders

Jingle Bell! Jingle Bell! Yay! Christmas is coming and I bet people are starting to plan for Christmas meal with family, love ones and friends.

In conjunction with Christmas,  The Brasserie at Traders Hotel offers Festive Semi Buffet Lunch for the whole month of December.

The Brasserie is located at level 2 of Traders Hotel.

Here are some shots of the restaurant’s interior look:

The cold cuts section offers chicken ham, smoked duck breast, smoked chicken breast, etc. Smoked duck breast is my favourite.

Assorted sushi with condiments.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

wow, so fast Christmas feel already…..esp the pastries and turkey made Christmas so close

2. kelvin-tan says:

nice close-up photos!! :-D

Time really flies and great to see The Brasserie celebrating Christmas with offerings of so many delicacies.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Singapore Food – ieat Crab Fest at Chin Huat Live Seafood =-.

4. lingzie says:

wah… i’m eyeing that rack of lamb and all the desserts!!! that choc walnut cake looks really good and since you like it, i think i’ll like it too! hehehe

5. Love the nice photos and cupcakes :D

6. YH says:

hey pal I’m here (now don’t say I didn’t support :-P )
    nice blog…can’t wait to go…hehe

7. iamthewitch says:

Wah so much food!!! The salmon sashimi I LOVE! But I agree with you, most smoked salmon I tasted before is also a tad too salty for my liking. I wonder why…
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Pizza Hut Crunchy Cheesy Bites =-.

8. xin says:

my god…the salmon sashimi and grilled prawns are calling my name!!!

9. taufulou says:

aiyoo…. so hungry now!

love their desert lei..so christmas feel~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Oyster King @ The Gardens =-.

It would be more inviting if this is all for DINNER. Hehe :)
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Dave’s Deli 30% off with disappointment =-.

11. I like the lamb served there. Wow… all the desserts look nice…. and cute…..
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..Restoran Zi Zai @ Paya Terubong, Penang =-.

12. Ninja Turtle says:

wat a great x’mas meal…yummy yummy.. :-)
    Great photography too.. :-)

13. early X’mas celebration?!
    ALL look tempting. love your photos, good shots!!!

14. NKOTB says:

wrong timing viewing this… hungry lah!!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..??????? Yat Seng Roast Duck Rice =-.

15. wow…! all of it does look very good!
    And fr RM58! value!
    .-= thenomadGourmand´s last blog ..Patisserie RUI – The Velvets =-.