Merry Christmas!

* sniff* *sniff*. I can smell Christmas. 3 days and counting down… My dear readers have you got any plan how to celebrate this Christmas? If you are planning for a meal with your family, loves one or friends you can hop over to Lingzie or What2see blogs to find out places to eat during Christmas.

As for myself, I’ll be counting down this Christmas with my friends and him of course *wink*. And of course not forgetting to exchange gifts.

A surprise came to me last week… I got an early Christmas goodies from Traders Hotel. Those xmas cup cakes are so cute and awesome! Thanks Eileen!

Can’t bear to bite on these cup cakes leh!

Pages: 1 2

1. NKOTB says:

Merry Christmas to you too!!!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..The Forum Chinese Cuisine ??? =-.

2. hApPy HaPpY says:

Ho Ho Ho MeRrY ChRisTmAs to you.
    .-= hApPy HaPpY´s last blog ..Best One Seafood Noodle House @ Setapak, KL =-.

3. Merry Christmas and also to Chen. The cupcakes are soooooooo cute. ^-^
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..Du Viet Restaurant & Cafe @ Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. =-.

4. PenangTuaPui says:

Merry Christmas…

hohohohohoho…..
    .-= PenangTuaPui´s last blog ..Inaka Japanese Restaurant, Pulau Tikus | Penang Japanese Food =-.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! :)
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..White House White Coffee Restaurant @ Tesco Extra Seberang Jaya =-.

6. Duckie says:

merry christmas!!!! have a wonderful time!!!
    .-= Duckie´s last blog ..Duckie Bakes – Lemon Tea Bread =-.

7. foodbin says:

Merry X’mas
    .-= foodbin´s last blog ..KEDAI MAKANAN LAUT HAI UNG. =-.

8. lingzie says:

merry christmas allie!! hope you enjoy those delicious looking cupcakes and yule log! :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Hainanese Delights – Bringing Back Nostalgic Recipes =-.

9. iamthewitch says:

Merry Christmas Allie! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Princely Wedding Fair 2010 =-.

10. I really like your blog and i respect your work. I’ll be a frequent visitor.

11. Allie says:

Merry Christmas to all of you! Have a rocking xmas! :D

12. taufulou says:

woahh..the cake so nice!~!~

heee and of course Merry Chiristmas to you 2~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Princely Wedding Fair 2010 @ Prince Hotel & Residence =-.

13. buzzingbee says:

Merry Christmas Allie!
    Have fun :)

14. food-4tots says:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..My petunia photo on Ivy’s Kitchen’s signage =-.