Kam Heong Crab @ Terubong Seafood Restaurant

Previously when we had claypot crab rice, we were not able to satisfy our craving for crab. Our friend told us Terubong Seafood Restaurant serves yummy crab. The way he describe the crab tastiness make us want to drive straight to the restaurant to eat the crab.

During my first visit to the restaurant, we were not able to try out the crab as it had finished. It was just 8pm ++ and the crabs were out of order?? !!

One fish being cooked in 2-way which is steamed with bean paste and grilled fish. The fish is very fresh and it goes very well with the bean paste.

The other half was grilled. It tasted as good as the steamed one :)

The fish is succulent. We can’t stop helping ourselves with the fish!

Stir Fried Clam (lala) didn’t really live up to our expectation. Maybe it was our fault as when we ordered our dishes we didn’t specify how we would like the clam to be cooked. It was cooked in a kind of spicy and sour clam. We’d prefer it to be cooked in kam heong way.

Pages: 1 2 3

1. hApPy HaPpY says:

Judging from the photos and your description, I will go during my next trip, it so near my mum’s place. Thanks for the tip.
    .-= hApPy HaPpY´s last blog ..Taiwanese Tea Room @ One Utama, Petaling Jaya =-.

2. foodbin says:

the claypot fish balls makes me drool…
    .-= foodbin´s last blog ..MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. =-.

3. iamthewitch says:

I’m missing the fried squid in Penang! And those crabs really do look appetizing… :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Macau Day 7: Fisherman’s Wharf, The Venetian & Hawaiian Host =-.

So many yummy seafood dishes. I brought my parents for seafood too last Sunday.
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Sakae Teppanyaki @ Auto-City =-.

5. nice seafood. should bring my parents there someday!

~Merry Christmas~

I just went there 1 hour ago before reading this post of yours! I never missed to order their fishball soup.
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Christmas Lunch Party 2009 =-.

I always like their idea of having half the fish steamed and other half grilled. Do try out their blanched cockles. They are huge in size, with one represent three of the small ones.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Hainanese Delights Restaurant @ 1926 Heritage Hotel Penang =-.

8. Looks like a heaven & earth place to be! Defintely a place to celebrate!

9. *drooling*

merry xmas & here ‘s to more makan-makan for 2010!
    .-= thenomadGourmand´s last blog ..Another Crazy "X Mas Party 2009" at KY’s ! =-.