Birthday Celebration @ Hard Rock Cafe

My birthday dinner this year is a very memorable one. My bf treated me a meal at Hard Rock Cafe.

I just love the environment there. Yellow and warm lightings created a cosy ambient in the restaurant. Every night, starting from 10.30pm onwards, there will be a live band performing in the restaurant. This creates a more lively ambient.

Most of the drinks in the menu has alcoholic content in it. As I am allergy to alcohol, I ordered something fruity and without any alcohol. Berrilicious is the name of the drink.

Berrilicious has fresh strawberry and orange juice blended with raspberry syrup. It tasted like sugus candy with strawberry flavour to me.

Mango Berry Cooler tasted fruity to me. It’s actually a blend of fresh mango, strawberries, pineapple juice and orange juice. I like it!

For these drinks, you can opt it to be served in those Martini Glass, Hurricane Glass, Margarita Glass and etc. But of course, the charges will be different then. ;)

I ordered Legendary 10 oz Burger. The serving size is huge with a large amount of fries. This is my first time eating burger in a western restaurant. Therefore, there isn’t any benchmark taste for me.

The burger has seasoned bacon, 2 slices of Cheddar cheese, a fried onion ring, lettuce, tomato and pickles. The patty is a thick one and if it’s just to be eaten on its own, it’s less flavorful. But when I ate it with all the toppings especially the juicy onion ring, it tasted good! Sweet taste of onion blended well with the patty.

Pages: 1 2

Wow, you’re like the “one-day queen”! Happy belated birthday!
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Raw Papaya Soup =-.

Birthday wishes to you again allie :)
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Thai Food – Lang Sae Lee in Tan Jetty, Weld Quay =-.

3. lol!
    whn u r in kl remind me to get u atr cake!
    Happy birthday gal!
    .-= thenomadGourmand´s last blog ..Favola, Le Meridien – Antipasti Buffet at RM35++!! =-.

Allie Reply:

ThenomadGourmand,
    wow! Thanks first for the offer :D
    I love cakes!

4. sin tai lim says:

Happy Birthday & Happy 2010.
    .-= sin tai lim´s last blog ..Wonderful Pork Noodle @ OUG Wet Market, KL =-.

5. Happy Birthday and happy new year!
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..The Year 2009 =-.

6. Happy Belated Birthday! wah since thenomadGourmand is giving out free cakes from Just Heavenly, come come I bake you a birthday cake! lol!
    .-= Big Boys Oven´s last blog ..Kelly & Matt Wedding Reception Parkroyal Tanjung Ferringi =-.

Allie Reply:

BBO,
    A birthday cake from BBO! I feel so happy and great pleasure leh! Thanks first ya! :D

7. PenangTuaPui says:

same type of service given when my last visit to US… they will grab u to dance somemore..

at Msia… seldom seen…

happy belated birthday… :P
    .-= PenangTuaPui´s last blog ..Authentic Thai Food – Lang Sae Lee Thai Food at Penang Weld Quay =-.

8. taufulou says:

happy birthday to you loh~
    sure that’s a lot of cakes to eat and u sure going to be pui po if eat all..:p
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Famous Nasi Kandar Line Clear @ Penang Road, Penang =-.

9. iamthewitch says:

Happy Birthday Allie! So many cakes and so loved! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Starbucks 11th Year Anniversary & Facebook launch =-.

Happy bufday gal …. that burger patty sure look juicy and tempting :P ~~~~
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Xmas Eve International Feast At Prince Hotel & Residence KL 2009 =-.

Aiyoyoh! So many cakes you got! Syiok loh! Your bf so nice heh bring you to such ‘yellow light’ ambience to dine. Envy loh!
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Stewed Beef Noodle / Ngau Lam Min (???) =-.

12. buzzingbee says:

late b’day wish but hope you don’t mind
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

So lucky to receive so many cakesss….. :)

13. Happy Birthday Allie :) A good 2010 ahead too.
    .-= Food Promotions´s last blog ..Chatz Brasserie ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur Special Year of the Tiger Buffets =-.