Inaka Japanese Restaurant

What happen when a group of foodies get together? It’ll be eat, eat and eat! It was a fun gathering where a few of us eat till our stomach were so full. This kind of gathering definitely cannot happen always, else I’ll for sure I’m gonna expand sideway. :P

Inaka Japanese Restaurant the gathering venue of that day.

Since a member of us keep on promoting the sashimi at this restaurant, we definitely can’t miss to order one. Scallop sashimi (RM 25) definitely wins our heart! It’s fresh and juicy.

Shiro Maguro (white tuna) RM22 just melted right in my mouth. How I wish to have more of that :D

Since there are 7 of us, it’s only 1 slice per person. That’s not enough, I want more! :P

Inaka Bento Set D consist of cod fish teriyaki, beef roll , bread crumb fried prawn. (RM 28.90). The side dishes that come with the bento set are miso soup, a bowl of white rice, chawanmushi and fruits. The cod fish is spoiled by the teriyaki sauce. All I tasted is the teriyaki sauce sweetness and no sweetness from the cod fish was found. I am disappointed with the cod fish.

Luckily the beef roll taste good! The beef tasted sweet and the enoki mushroom wrapped underneath it is so flavorful.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

1. buzzingbee says:

Great to meet up!! I want more of such gathering…but maybe more sharing so that we don’t ‘expand’ sideways. Hehe

I enjoyed the ramen too. But I thought if the soup base could be a little more spicy, then it would be perfect for me who likes spiciness!!

Oh and great pics!

2. NKOTB says:

I think I still like the sashimi in Sushi Kappo Mayasaka in Pulau Tikus. :)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Look Yuen Restaurant ???? =-.

Great post, good to see you back blogging again!

4. Rebecca says:

Good to be reading updates frm u again! ;)

5. taufulou says:

aiseh..u r back ah..~

first blog after so long already so much food . . . .
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Back to the past at The Bird Restaurant @ Bandar Menjalara, Kepong =-.

Back finally! :) Organize again lah ! Your turn!
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Japin’s Fried Garlic Rice is GOOD! =-.

7. Steven Goh says:

Finally, you are back. After sometime didn’t hear from you. I was about to post inaka too…. :)
    .-= Steven Goh´s last blog ..Dining at Airport Terminal @ T1 Restaurant and Pub, Bay Avenue =-.

8. ya…. better control. Else go sideway already. I am one of the example liao. ^-^
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..China Town Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur =-.

9. Food Lover says:

Right now Inaka restaurant has 20% discount voucher give away exclusively for QmuRate member only. Just sign up as member in QmuRate.com and you are entitled to get the free voucher. Thanks.

10. Qmurate says:

Nice post!
    Inaka Japanese Restaurant is giving out 20% discount voucher.
    Can get it for FREE from our website http://www.qmurate.com
    Grab it before 30th April 2011.

Feel free to share to your friends!