Inaka Japanese Restaurant

The tempura prawn and vege come together with the Bento Set is fried with bread crumb. It remain crispy even though after long time exposure. I prefer this type compare to the normal type of Japanese tempura.

The chawanmushi (Japanese Steamed Egg) which comes along with the Bento Set is smooth and tasted just perfect!

Inaka Bento Set A consist of Chicken, Salmon and tempura (RM26.90).

The salmon was fried then topped with mayonnaise sauce. It was done so well that all of us can’t stop eating it and compliment it. The outer layer of the salmon is so crispy and the mayonnaise sauce matches the salmon taste so well. Although the salmon is fried, the juiciness is still remain.

The tempura which normally comes with any bento set. There are 2 tempura prawns, and as usual I share my prawn portion with my friends as I’m not a ‘prawn’ person. :P

King Prawn Roll (RM 20.90) is kinda of a disappointment for my fellow friends. The presentation is nice and the prawn is crunchy and fresh.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

1. buzzingbee says:

Great to meet up!! I want more of such gathering…but maybe more sharing so that we don’t ‘expand’ sideways. Hehe

I enjoyed the ramen too. But I thought if the soup base could be a little more spicy, then it would be perfect for me who likes spiciness!!

Oh and great pics!

2. NKOTB says:

I think I still like the sashimi in Sushi Kappo Mayasaka in Pulau Tikus. :)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Look Yuen Restaurant ???? =-.

Great post, good to see you back blogging again!

4. Rebecca says:

Good to be reading updates frm u again! ;)

5. taufulou says:

aiseh..u r back ah..~

first blog after so long already so much food . . . .
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Back to the past at The Bird Restaurant @ Bandar Menjalara, Kepong =-.

Back finally! :) Organize again lah ! Your turn!
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Japin’s Fried Garlic Rice is GOOD! =-.

7. Steven Goh says:

Finally, you are back. After sometime didn’t hear from you. I was about to post inaka too…. :)
    .-= Steven Goh´s last blog ..Dining at Airport Terminal @ T1 Restaurant and Pub, Bay Avenue =-.

8. ya…. better control. Else go sideway already. I am one of the example liao. ^-^
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..China Town Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur =-.

9. Food Lover says:

Right now Inaka restaurant has 20% discount voucher give away exclusively for QmuRate member only. Just sign up as member in QmuRate.com and you are entitled to get the free voucher. Thanks.

10. Qmurate says:

Nice post!
    Inaka Japanese Restaurant is giving out 20% discount voucher.
    Can get it for FREE from our website http://www.qmurate.com
    Grab it before 30th April 2011.

Feel free to share to your friends!