Inaka Japanese Restaurant

Duck Satay (RM 15) tasted good to me although there isn’t any distinct duck taste at all. The mayonnaise sauce is slightly a little over powering but still I enjoy this dish quite a lot.

Yaki Soba (RM 13) turned out to be the worst dish of the day. It’s too sourish and at the same time sweet. My friend feedback to the waitress and she apologized. She then changed a new one for her with a slightly improved version.

Spiderman Ramen (RM15) is one of our favourite dish of that day. The soup has slightly spiciness and very flavourful. There’s a deep fried soft shell crab on top of the ramen. Due to our photography session, the soft shell crab become slightly soggy which is not so pleasant to be eaten.

Although the ramen was soaked in the hot soup for quite sometime due to we took turn to snap a photo of it, the ramen remains the QQ texture which I enjoy most when eating hot soup ramen.

Yaki Udon (RM13) – nothing much special to write about this dish. Anyway it’s a pass! :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4

1. buzzingbee says:

Great to meet up!! I want more of such gathering…but maybe more sharing so that we don’t ‘expand’ sideways. Hehe

I enjoyed the ramen too. But I thought if the soup base could be a little more spicy, then it would be perfect for me who likes spiciness!!

Oh and great pics!

2. NKOTB says:

I think I still like the sashimi in Sushi Kappo Mayasaka in Pulau Tikus. :)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Look Yuen Restaurant ???? =-.

Great post, good to see you back blogging again!

4. Rebecca says:

Good to be reading updates frm u again! ;)

5. taufulou says:

aiseh..u r back ah..~

first blog after so long already so much food . . . .
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Back to the past at The Bird Restaurant @ Bandar Menjalara, Kepong =-.

Back finally! :) Organize again lah ! Your turn!
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Japin’s Fried Garlic Rice is GOOD! =-.

7. Steven Goh says:

Finally, you are back. After sometime didn’t hear from you. I was about to post inaka too…. :)
    .-= Steven Goh´s last blog ..Dining at Airport Terminal @ T1 Restaurant and Pub, Bay Avenue =-.

8. ya…. better control. Else go sideway already. I am one of the example liao. ^-^
    .-= FoOd PaRaDiSe´s last blog ..China Town Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur =-.

9. Food Lover says:

Right now Inaka restaurant has 20% discount voucher give away exclusively for QmuRate member only. Just sign up as member in QmuRate.com and you are entitled to get the free voucher. Thanks.

10. Qmurate says:

Nice post!
    Inaka Japanese Restaurant is giving out 20% discount voucher.
    Can get it for FREE from our website http://www.qmurate.com
    Grab it before 30th April 2011.

Feel free to share to your friends!